Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Under Construction


Hey, folks- It's me, Olive!  With the final renovations wrapping up at my new house, Mom and I have been pretty busy.  The next two days are crucial, so this blog post will be short and sweet, like me.  However, with the coming and going of my 11-month birthday, I wanted to write a quick post.  

Here I am on the job site keeping everyone in line
I thought it would be fun to take a look back at how I have grown over the months, so even though these are repeats pics, I know true Olive fans will enjoy them.  Sentimental saps like my mom might even shed a tear or two.  
I'm brand-new right here.  This picture was taken at the hospital.

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months
5 months


6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months
Mom's favorite is the 8-month picture, with 3 months as a close second.  Now I know it's hard to choose, but which is yours?

Now I generally like to have smooth transitions, but for the sake of time, I don't have a particularly clever lead-in for the following video.  Suffice to say that it's pretty cute, and I hope you get as good a laugh as I did:
 

Well, I'd better get back to my packing.  Until next time, Love- Olive



5 comments:

  1. 11 month is my favorite, but I think I'm always partial to the most recent photos. She has managed to maintain her beauty through all of these months. I need to know what kind of skin products she uses, because her youthful glow is as vibrant as the day she was born!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Olive has been "Olive" from day one. I just love that little girl and her BIG personality. We're sorry to see you leave Hville, and move TEN TIMES the distance away, but we're happy to that you've found your home and it's perfect for you guys. We love you (and we'll miss you). You'd think you were moving across the country!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, and I vote for 9 months. Olive has been destined for jeans diapers since before she was a twinkle in her mommy's eyes.

      Delete
  3. Such a hard choice, but I'm a sucker for the beautiful newborn shot as well as months 8 and 9. I totally want to squeeze those thighs in each shot where they are visible.

    Congrats on the new pad!

    ReplyDelete